Principle of Cheatery ( Theory and Story )




Principle of Cheatery

( Theory + Story = Lesson )

It is hard to cheat, but at the same time it is easy to be cheated.

Subjectively, it sounds radical but rational.

To define all of the deceivers, they  are the source of evilness, because they have misused the power of mouth to destroy the trustworthiness between humans.

Credulous gangs are all possessing stupidity. Believing humans has become an extraordinary characteristic. It is a common perception of society generally.

It was the part of the philosophy of world.

Is it boring , let me share a true story .

Here is the complete version of the story.

                      
Humanity vs Rationality

By: Wong Ah Wong
            
 It was an ordinary sunny morning.

Wearing a formal business attire, combing my messy hair, selecting the most beautiful tie, I commenced my journey of the day. It was an important day for me. I was going for an interview. It was the first interview in my life.

Before heading to the destination, I needed to pass through KL Central LRT station. Seeing that the time was quite early, I took the free newspaper ( The Sun ) and read it.

I had caught an attention.

An aunt curiously looked at my face.
She wore a normal aunt-style outfit. ( Wearing a spec, T-Shirt and short jeans )

She approached me.

She stared at me thoroughly. Maybe I was too handsome at the moment? Beauty was in the eyes of the beholder, but please never held it as you were not the apple of my eyes!

After pondering for a while, she sat beside me without anymore hesitation.

" Why are you wearing like this, are you going to work for company? "

" No, it is for an interview."

" What interview? No wonder. "

After that, she kept asking a lot about my interview and life. We chatted for about 5 minutes. I was comfortable to talk with her.

It was the starting point of my curiosity. I started thinking, " Why she has so many times talking to me? "

I made an attempt to twist the conversation. ( From dominant to recessive )

Soon,.it was the moment for her story.

To begin the drama, she signed. Was this action required in the script?

" I lost everything, my wallet, mobile phone and medicine had been robbed. I had already reported to the police. They had called my son but there was no any reply. Nobody helped me." The aunt grumbled.

It was impossible for a normal human being to leave at this time. We still owned humanity. We would tend to sympathize to the needy.

I decided to lend a hand to save a portion of this cool city. ( KL City not Gotham City )

"I might assist to call your son."

Even my SIM Card only left RM 1.50 credit balance, I called the number again and again, sending SMS again and again.

It was not my plotted drama, hence there was nothing happening.

Disappointingly, the aunt expressed her sadness that her son was working at Sabah. Her hometown was at Kedah. The transportation fees costed RM 60++. She only got.a son. She asked whether I could sponsor the amount.

Indeed, it was a touching story.

Later, it came to episode of reality vs expectation. I rejected her request as I did not bring that much money.

However, I told her to send voice message through my phone to her son. I advised her not to give up.  Still, the outcome remained unchanged. My credit balance became RM 0 in the brink of eyes.

Time flew and I had to go to my interview.

Before leaving, I gave her RM 10 sincerely and advised her to try her luck in Terminal Bas Bersepadu ( TBS ). If there was no miracle then she still had sufficient money to  turn back to KL Central.

She seemed happy and agreed. She requested to have my newspaper.

" You can get the free one at in front of LRT station. " I smiled.

My interview ran smoothly.

I wished to get the call, therefore I opened my phone for the whole day, but there was no any reply or call back.

The second day, I needed to go to the same place for second session of interview.

As the session began earlier, I did not have any time to sit and take a rest. I walked faster than usual.

Unexpectedly, I saw the same woman again. She maybe would not expect to see me for two days consecutively.

Sorry for my irresponsibility as I did not finish the resolution after the climax.

I pretended I knew nothing and left.

I was not a good writer.

From my two cents, if she was not in a truly difficult condition, was there any reason for her to lie?
For her age, she was supposed to be retired and enjoyed the rest of her life.

In reality, not everyone had forever lucky life.

Assumption : I treated her a breakfast.

It was the end of my story.

Thank you.
 
                   
                   

Cheating is unavoidable once we still breathe. Somebody cheats in school, somebody cheats in work, somebody cheats in family.

Why we cheat ? This is because we are greedy. We want to get the best  outcome easily without thinking the consequences. Along the journey, you may accidentally caused unfairness and hurted other people.

Cheating > Cheated > Cheating > Cheated > Cheating..............

Stop making it a cycle. Move a step forward and be the pioneer of the journey. You are the next leader of the earth.

Honesty is the best policy.

Objectively, it sounds impossible but logical.

Suggestion : World Honesty Day

Businessman : Can it generates profit ?

Society : Can we have public holiday on this memorable day?

Conservative leader : Can you stop making any suggestion and keep your big mouth shut ! You are poisoning the mindset of our young generation.


All the best, younger generation.

#revolution
 
  



































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University of Malaya (UM) interview experience 2017

Scholarship Application ( Failure Experience )

University of Malaya (UM) Life 10 Fun Facts

University of Malaya (UM) Campus Activities

Welcome to University of Malaya (UM) !