Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka (2016/17)

On 7 June 2016, I came to this place.It is called Malacca Matriculation College.


 

Not a band 6 MUET holder,not the best student in college,not having any couple,just an ordinary student.Credit to Mr Moay,my Physics teacher for giving me nickname Ah Wong,I used this as my nickname along my life in KMM. However, I had switched to accounting module.

                         
   


10 months ago, I was the only one coming to here from my secondary school.Initially when coming here,I thought I would just end up getting nothing.Almost all people did not know where was Jinjang,I needed to tell them,near Kepong......But now at least some Malaccan will know where is it.(A sense of becoming ambassador.)


In the first week I still did not know why I wanted to volunteer myself as Penolong Ketua Blok,just 
wanted to play and unbelievable I got it.For the first few weeks,suddenly I became famous in my block,maybe I was too weird.Thanks for C1 for creating a wonderful name Awongers (Avengers).It was really a nice name.

In lecture got A1,the biggest lecture in KMM,I still did not know why I would go in front and talked some jokes.(My talks were just for entertainment purpose.)Suddenly all 217 students know who was I.Oh,it was quite ashaming,but never mind just 10 months.Then I kept trying to go in front of hall and talked,thanks for A1 for giving such a good response.Now at least I can overcome the fear of speaking in front.
Masa muda,jangan pernah sia siakan simpankan sebagai memori jadikan polaroid.Thanks for all awesome lecturers and students in A1.


I got A1P2 as my tutorial class and I was very proud to every one of them.
We carried out accounting race,exicon talent,entrepreneurship day,basketball competition and kumbe (group study).It was really my honour to have the opportunity to meet all of them.23 of us were all unique and awesome.Thanks for allowing me to become practicum leader even though my leadership skill is not very strong.Thanks for in all responsible and funny tutors in A1P2.


Besides ,thanks for choosing me as a facilitator .Even though I was very lazy to teach , but at least I could learn some teaching skills indirectly .(Small teacher ,haha)



I don't know know why I would be admitted into Pembimbing Rakan Dinamik (PRD),really thank you because they accepted me even though I missed the second interview. PRD enabled me to meet with a lot of new friends ,including PDT seniors and science students.Quite proud to be able to join some fun activities with them,even though not many but all were precious memories .



LDK 57 ( Latihan Dalam Kumpulan) is also one unforgettable memory that I have during orientation week.  We are the one who have birthday on 15th July and 16th July.  I still remember the moment when we celebrate birthday in front of 
ko-op together. Destiny lets us to born on the same day. We seldom meet up but our bond is extremely strong.


Then for Chinese Community ,thanks to all of them because all of them are helpful,tolerance and hardworking.I do really learn a lot of values from them.It is my pleasure to be able to join MV shooting and Chinese new event with all of them.
They are really active and intelligent.


Then,it is the time to talk about accounting chinese students,only 15 of us.Thanks for all of you for teaching and helping a lot things .TT will be our imperishable memory forever.Thanks for 3 accounting boys for advising me quite a few things.



 For last memory,it is about my roommate.Thanks God for allowing us to meet together.They are the one who are the most understanding me in KMM.I dislike to disclose my problems to other people but they are willing to listen to it.Sorry I am not that hygienic,dislike to use earphone,always stay up but they are still tolerant to me.I will remember C1.2.14,especially the moment when we cleaned up the room together at the last Saturday in KMM.



I left on 9 May 2017 and end my KMM life officially.Without bringing any amazing achievement,but bringing back some short yet sweet memory.Thanks everyone who gives me any opportunity in the matriculation.



In a nutshell,if getting matriculation,just go for it,you will never regretted.

Thank you.

Comments

  1. Wah....bagus wong....sekarang dah ada blog sendiri eh...hahahahaha....btw thanks sebab sudi jadi kawan aku sepanjang di kmm...aku rindu kau sangat2....harapnya kita dapat jumpa lagi ye...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

University of Malaya (UM) interview experience 2017

Scholarship Application ( Failure Experience )

University of Malaya (UM) Life 10 Fun Facts

University of Malaya (UM) Campus Activities

Welcome to University of Malaya (UM) !